Savannah's Bucket List
What to put on my bucket list?
How big is the bucket and will Mark Wahlberg willingly get in to said bucket? I’ll work on that and get back to ya! For now, I’m going to indulge myself and list the top five over-the-top things I’d like to do before I kick the bucket. Realistic goals would be boring, as I’d wish for health, comfort and happiness, so let’s call it my bucket-list-o-indulgence!
1. Set foot in every country on earth. I would more than likely have to live to be two hundred but man could you imagine my snow globe collection? However, I would settle for England, Ireland and Italy (Tuscan province specifically).
2. Become a certified adrenaline junkie. I’d like to do it all; space dive, sky dive, shark dive, and base dive. I’m a big ‘ol baby when my feet are more than say—a fraction of a nano-meter off the ground. (Ask my neighbors how I looked taking down my Christmas lights this year). But I would at least like to try sky diving though I would need to start saving for therapy for my PTSD!
3. See my novel become a box office sensation. It’s my dream to crash a big chain book store and see T-shirts, coffee mugs, magnets, pens and inappropriately placed undergarments with my book title all over it. But I would settle for a publish book in any way shape or form.
4. Be in a movie as an extra--or the lead role. Heck, I wrote the book, I might as well get a small part in it! Though I do have a bit of experience just no IMDB page--yet. Anyone seen Jackie and the Beanstalk from the 48 Hour Film Contest?
5. I’ll be sentimental on number five. I want to be the best nurse I can be and touch the most lives I can in this tiny amount of time we have here on earth. If I don’t get to the rest of my list, the one thing I want is to know I made a difference.